Anti- Bribery and Anti- Corruption Charter (ABC Charter)
ATTICA MOVERS SA has signed up and has incorporated in her code of conduct as a member of the FIDI Global Alliance relocation companies, the FIDI Anti- Bribery and Anti- Corruption Charter (ABC Charter) since November 2015.
The company’s abiding by the “Code of Conduct” in the Charter differentiate us in a clear, consistent & credible way from non-FIDI movers by demonstrating that we conduct business under strict ethical compliance procedures.
Our full compliance to the Charter indicates our zero-tolerance to bribery and corruption practises and our professional attitude and integrity in business dealings and relationship.
By agreeing and committing to this Charter, ATTICA MOVERS SA undertakes to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorise an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.